Working for Synperphase™
Synerphase provides managed services solutions that helps clients achieve sustainable value in their information technology (IT) and business processes. We are continually seeking highly skilled and experienced Oracle Applications professionals to work with clients.
We’re passionate about excellence, innovation, accountability and value. We work with our clients to identify the optimum solution for their managed services solutions and business process needs. Our culture encourages a collaborative yet entrepreneurial approach to the challenges our clients face. Our associates are self-starters who apply innovative and creative solutions in a client-centric environment, leading clients through the complexities of varying business models and relationships.
Qualifications, Skills and Responsibilities
Synerphase welcomes candidates who have:
- At least 10 years of experience in outsourcing, consulting and/or specific domains or functions
- Related experience with Oracle Applications
- Strong client-centric consulting skills, with an emphasis on real world, practical problem solving
- An ability to lead internal and external organizations through the analysis and implementation of systems and business transformations
- The skills to work independently and in teams to deliver solutions at the strategic and detailed task level
- The expertise to develop service level requirements using Synerphase’s process methodology
- An undergraduate degree
How to Contact Us
If you are interested in career opportunities, please submit your resume to email@example.com