PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
After reviewing the following terms and conditions thoroughly, if you do not agree to the Terms and Use, please do not use this site.
- Offerings. Your use of our Offerings are subject to all agreements such as a license agreement or user agreement that accompanies or is included with the Offerings, ordering documents, exhibits, and other terms and conditions that apply ("License Terms"). In the event that Offering is provided on or through the Site and is not licensed for your use through License Terms specific to the Offering, you may use the Offering subject to the following: (a) the Offering may be used solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes; (b) the Offering may not be modified or altered in any way; and (c) the Offering may not be redistributed.
- Use of Materials. You may download, store, display on your computer, view, listen to, play and print Materials that Synerphase publishes or broadcasts on the Site or makes available for download through the Site subject to the following: (a) the Materials may be used solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes; (b) the Materials may not be modified or altered in any way; and (c) the Materials may not be redistributed.
- Use of Community Services. Community Services are provided as a convenience to users and Oracle is not obligated to provide any technical support for, or participate in, Community Services. While Community Services may include information regarding Synerphase Offerings, including information from Synerphase employees, they are not an official customer support channel for Synerphase. You may use Community Services subject to the following: (a) Community Services may be used solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes; (b) Content provided on or through Community Services may not be redistributed; and (c) personal data about other users may not be stored or collected except where expressly authorized by Synerphase.
- Reservation of Rights. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
- Your Content. You agree that you will only upload, share, post, publish, transmit, or otherwise make available ("Share") on or through the Site Content that you have the right and authority to Share and for which you have the right and authority to grant to Synerphase all of the licenses and rights set forth herein. By Sharing Content, you grant Synerphase a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive, fully sub licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, broadcast, transmit and distribute the Content for any purpose and in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. This includes, without limitation, the right to incorporate or implement the Content into any Synerphase product or service, and to display, market, sublicense and distribute the Content as incorporated or embedded in any product or service distributed or offered by Synerphase without compensation to you. You warrant that: (a) you have the right and authority to grant this license; (b) Synerphase 's exercise of the rights granted pursuant to this license will not infringe or otherwise violate any third party rights; and (c) all so-called moral rights in the Content have been waived to the full extent allowed by law. You agree that you will not Share any Content that: (a) is binary executable code; (b) is false or misleading; (c) is defamatory, derogatory, degrading or harassing of another or constitutes a personal attack; (d) invades another's privacy or includes another's confidential, sensitive or personal information; (e) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual; (f) is obscene or not in good taste; (g) violates or infringes or promotes the violation or infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights; (h) you do not have the right and authority to Share and grant the necessary rights and licenses for; (i) violates or promotes the violation of any applicable laws or regulations; (j) contains a solicitation of funds, goods or services, or promotes or advertises goods or services; or (k) contains any viruses, Trojan horses, or other components designed to limit or harm the functionality of a computer. Synerphase does not want to receive confidential information from you through or in connection with the Site. Notwithstanding anything that you may note or state in connection with Sharing Content, it shall not be considered confidential information and shall be received and treated by Synerphase on a non-confidential and unrestricted basis.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our share holders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Monitoring. Synerphase has no obligation to monitor the Site or screen Content that is Shared on or through the Site. However, Synerphase reserves the right to review the Site and Content and to monitor all use of and activity on the Site, and to remove or choose not to make available on or through the Site any Content at its sole discretion.
- Disclaimer. THE CONTENT, SERVICES, FREE PRODUCT SAMPLES AND FREEBIE OFFERS FROM OR LISTED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF MONEY, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU THE USER. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE INFORMATION AND ALL OTHER MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED.
- Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. Synerphase will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the site.
Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services. The Site provides links to Web sites and access to Content, products and services of third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. Synerphase is not responsible for third party Content provided on or through the Site and you bear all risks associated with the access and use of such Web sites and third party Content, products and services.
- Note About Minors. Minors are not eligible to use the Site, and we ask that they do not submit any information to us.
- Applicable Laws. All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Site and Content provided on or through or uploaded to the Site shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of Georgia. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, the Site or Content shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Fulton County, Georgia. You and Synerphase agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
- Copyright/Trademark. Copyright© 2010, Synerphase and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. For information on making claims of copyright infringement, go here.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact Synerphase at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Synerphase respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our individuals using our website to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a Notice to our Copyright Agent providing the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Synerphase’s Copyright Agent for Notice of Claims of Copyright Infringement can be reached at:
Synerphase Technology Corporation
3348 Peachtree Road NE
Tower Place 200, Suite#700
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
Note: This contact information is solely for reporting copyright infringement.
- Collection of Information. We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
- Cookie/Tracking Technology. The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- Distribution of Information. We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (a) permitted or required by law; or, (b) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (c) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- Commitment to Data Security. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Synerphase Technology Corporation
3348 Peachtree Road NE
Tower Place 200, Suite#700
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.